- We kindly ask, if you have visited anywhere outside of Canada or are self isolating, to cancel your appointment immediately and wait 14 days to rebook.
- Only those clients getting a haircut are permitted in the shop with the exception of one guardian per child.
- Clients must wear masks prior to entering and must sanitize their hands at the front desk before sitting down at the barber station. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- We will be providing a newly washed cape and towel for every client and our barbers will be wearing a face mask, shield and gloves.
- Plexiglass dividers have been installed in between each station and at our front desk to maintain physical distancing.
- We will provide a tap option for pay when available and will sanitize our POS machine after every use. Other methods of payments are still available.
- Out of courtesy to your barber, in the event of a late cancellation under 12 hours from appointment, there will be a fee of $5. Additionally, there is a $10 fee for missed appointments.
- We are not accepting walk-ins, online booking is preferred.
- Stay Safe, Stay Healthy.